2014年4月25日金曜日

Kaisercraft Design Team 2014 Entry

Hi there! 
Welcome to my Kaisercraft Design Team Entry.
Being a part of the Kaisercraft Team this year has been  wonderful and honorable!It is no exaggeration to say that my dream come true.I love all things Kaisercraft, Papers, Jewels, Flowers, Beyond the page projects, Elegant style, Cute style, Boyish style...It is pleasant to make all for each.
For my Design Team Entry post I have put together three my favourite  projects.
 
This is my layout using Blu Belle collection.
In the background, blurred ink and used clear stamp of Script
It is a layout "well reflected" my style.




 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
When I making cards, BTP, of course  layouts, Collectable is very useful.
I can't make my crations without Collectable!
 
 
 
 
Please look the gallery at  the top right corner of my blog.
Good luck to all of you applying :-))
 
Thank you so much for looking.
Kaori
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿