2014年5月29日木曜日

Finalist Entry Kaisercraft DT 2014/15

To be honored, I was chosen as a Kaisercraft DT finalist.
 
Last year, fortunately I was able to make A LOT of work as a Design Team.
Originally,I was a BIG fan of Kaisercraft from the time I started the SB,  
So I have spent a happy year!
 
It is not an exaggeration to say that a dream has come true.
Because,  I had continued to apply for DT for several years!

Products of Kaisercraft have wide range of impression and image. They are convenient and useful.
The Embellishment... Wood, Jewel, and Flower etc...are essential items to make my work.
 
This time, I used the collections two newly released soon. I made ​​cards and layouts.
This is a "Tropical Punch"collection.
Do not you think that it is cute?!
When I saw this collection, I was very excited!!!!
 
"Live" Layout

The summery, I also made a card using bling.
"Hello Beautiful" Card



Second Up is a "Teddy's bear Picnic" collection.
Also the moment when I saw this collection, I shouted! How lovely!!
Bear, bear, bear! (But stuffed toy my daughter has is Alpaca...lol)
The impression, vintage and  ginghamcheck is very nice.

"You and Me" Layout

"Teddy" Card

 
Good luck to all  in the final stage!
Thanks for looking!!

Kaori Fujimoto
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿